HomeMapSearchBooks about trains

Keisei Zoo & Museum / Hakubutsukan Doubutsuen Station

Status:abandoned
Name in kanji:博物館動物園駅
Name in hiragana:はくぶつかんどうぶつえんえき
Opened on:1933-12-10
Closed for travellers:2004-04-01

Trainlines
Keisei Electric RailwayMain Line1933-12-10

History
1933-12-10opened
1945-06-10tempclosedTemporarily closed between Nippori and Ueno Park, after the takeover of the Ministry of Transport
1945-09-30reopened
1947-06-16tempclosedBusiness suspension due to Keisei Ueno station improvement work
1947-12-15reopened
1997-04-01closed
2004-04-01abandoned
2004-04-01closedtravel






Page rendering: 0.00923 secs.
10 queries
(12 rows returned, 0 rows affected).